Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Email to a Friend


I need to go to bed, but I wanted to say hi. Nothing new on the life-front. My appointments went fine I guess- my doctor seemed to think that I would find love again, which was heartening, as strange as it sounds. But I don't want to talk or think about that stuff right now, as I've no answers and am too tired to get my brain working properly and not just spinning off into the land of oatmeal. So I'm going to tell you a little bit about what I hope to dream about.


I hope to meet Harry Potter, as I will be listening to his story as I drift off to sleep. He will beckon me to follow him into the darkness, which will be warm and soft, not empty and scary. The darkness will open up into a vast nighttime landscape of magical plants and moonlight and the pollen from all the flowers will be glittery and some of the plants will have dew drops on them which will sparkle, but the wet will not mean that it is cold. Harry and I will walk in this garden/jungle place, and it will be just the beginning of an adventure which will be all ease and gentle joy and wonder and magic. Maybe some climbing and a possibility of some strenuous spots of uphill walking or scrambling, but nothing disheartening or arduous. I'm not sure about the rest. We'll see. 





Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment